Friday, August 28, 2009

All you really gave back was hatred...

I really thought that all the problem already end...but I never thought that the problems become more conflicated...I can see your true colour now, the real you is really hateful. Why? Why did you like this? I thought I know you. Everyday we spend together, I thought you are sincere and show the real you as I do. When some of us had problem, it just about us. why did you let others know? the problem is just between us. Only we know the problem...I thought I know you, you know me...but now, what I really know, I'm really really start hate you...
The problem is not from us but from urself...did you realise that??? Trully thank you for Yuna coz create a song for someone like you who doesn't deserve to be call friend... I'm trying to not hate you so much but when I know what you did...sory I can't... Trully even I hate you, but I forgive everything that you did to me because we USED to be bestfriend...I don't know whether I'm sincere in forgiving you because that is Allah's job to analys my sincere... 
Don't you know...It takes a lot more courage to forgive someone than to take a revenge...so I don't want to take any revenge but sorry to say, we can't be friend like before..not only me, but the other too... Churchill said "The silence before a storm is to ferment the upcoming problem." for me, you are making us much more angrier than before...
You are a narcissist...never thought bout other...only you the best..up to you if you want it...but do it by yourselves..we won't bother you anymore...Just live by your own because when we around, what you give only hatred...Please change yourselves if you want friend...You are making others hate you by showing the stupid attitude that you have...It doesn't mean you are no good but there is some of your attitude you should change.
Remember that RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T MEAN THE MORE SACRIFICES YOU MAKE, THE BETTER ENDING YOU WILL GET.

No comments:

Post a Comment