Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE

What is love??
people nowadays sacrifice themselves when sayin bout luv..rather die if can`t be wif her/him...ridiculus...
ellow...kill urselves b`coz failin in luv...what a low think..i noe dis never happen to me..but think rational ok...huk3...fate already written...if u r not with dat person, mayb u will get sumone better 4 u...the more u sacrifice for relationship never mean u will get better ending...not all, ok...we juz giv n take..luving never mean u must spend all ur day n life wif her/him...u never knew may da person who spend life wif u till da end is sumone dat u never thought...i always thinkin diz way...i noe i might hurt sumone like this...but by thinkin dis way, i save my live from sufferin juz b`coz of luv..i want save him too...human luv are juz world fantasy...very interestin till can make me forget my God..i dun want this..i want my luv to God more than i luv human...dat luv never die..

No comments:

Post a Comment