Monday, February 16, 2009

Tearsdrop on my heart...

I wanna talk bout yesterday...i went to Zoo Negara and duin some volunteer work..tired but fun..2 in 1...huhu...new experience beb...huhu...da pic at the rite, is the pic of our volunteers... so many rite?? around 100 la...me myself wif my dude got to clean up tiger place...thanks God, the tiger was not there or else i`m not guin to write on dis blog...huhu...so sad coz i did not take a pic bout my job there...got rule la...can`t take pic...how good i am...haha...did i? hehe...whateve...i already finish survey the zoo.mayb next time, when i already be a teacher, i will bring my student to the Zoo...duin some volunteer job...let them feel what i already feel...haha..i`m bad...hehe...ok..lets stop bout yesterday...Talkin bot today, i feel so angry...but not now...dunno why, i keep on disagree with dat person...i noe everyone hve their own opinion and their own way, but if dat way n opinion seem not rite, why can`t da person try other way? i`m tryin to help dat person to save time but da person keep disagree...da person`s way on managing time for me are suck...want to come on time but rather wasting time by duin other work than wore shirts while waitin for prayin time...aiya...very stuborn punya person la ni...geramnya...hurm what else??no idea but i will write again later...wanna duin some asgmnt...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment